Retired Paralympian Jason Smyth has been announced as one of the keynote speakers at the inaugural Sport Innovation and Technology Summit. Joining him will be professional golfer Pádraig Harrington among a fantastic line up of speakers.
Smyth retired in March of this year and joined the staff of Paralympics Ireland as Strategy Manager.
The Summit will be hosted on the Sport Ireland Campus in the National Indoor Arena on the 28th of November and aims to place a spotlight on innovation, digital transformation and technology in Irish sport and brings together enterprise, technology and leaders in sport to explore how innovation and technology is shaping the future of sport.
It will be of interest to senior leaders from all sport bodies, Irish companies working in the sport and technology areas and all with an interest in innovation, research, technology and digital transformation in sport.
This Summit aims to:
- Create opportunity for discussion and debate on what the future may look like for sport in Ireland.
- Showcase some emerging technology in sport
- Provide a showcase and networking opportunity for Irish sport companies, research and sport bodies in Ireland.
- Provide guidance on how sport bodies can progress their digital journeys
- Will include input from experts in the field of technology, international contributors and an exhibition area for Irish companies and other organisations.
The Summit is being run in collaboration with the Innovation Exchange and is supported by a range of partners including, Enterprise Ireland, Sport Tech Ireland, IDA, Science Foundation Ireland and TUD.
Register for the event here.
View the full lineup of speakers here.
Please note that a registration fee of €50 applies for this event. Discount codes are available for Sport / Tech/ Innovation Post Graduate Students and individuals participating on New Frontiers and other start up enterprise programmes .
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for these codes and any other queries.